xml/rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PoliticalRants

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Bill Maher speaks out ... to Canadians

Interesting article. Scathing perspective.

Q:Thousand, well more than a thousand, hundreds wounded. You've got the situation –

Maher: And the plan itself seems to be, if not completely out of reach, uh at the point where, is it salvageable? I don't know. I mean it doesn't seem like it. I think we controlled more of the country when Saddam Hussein was in office. I'm not saying that as a joke. I really mean that. You know when Saddam was there, we had the north, we had the south – they were called no-fly zones – he had the middle part. I don't think we have that much now. I really don't. So the people who we are apparently training to take over this, they are Iraqis, they're young men, they're working with the insurgents. Openly. You know it's just like Vietnam…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home