xml/rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PoliticalRants

Friday, November 05, 2004

Voter Irregularities, and followup

considering we had such early reports of voter irregularities here in New Mexico before the election, and then we had a strange surprise upset here where we wound up voting Republican (Something New Mexico does very, very irregularly), one may expect an investigation into the reliability of the voter machines.

Now, I want to make something very clear. I do not believe that the machines, in any way, were "rigged" or set to cheat. I think that is a liberal paranoid delusion. However, I fear the machines, themselves, could have suffered a legitimate malfunction, perhaps causing the votes to be improperly recorded.

I, for one, would like to contact Mary Herrera at the county office and ask her to investigate. It seems too .... too ... too many coincidences. I'll eventually post the letter and her contact info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home